How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site.
    Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Tina Your Own Question
Tina, Lawyer
Category: Employment Law
Satisfied Customers: 8184
Experience:  JD, BBA, recognized by ABA for excellence.
Type Your Employment Law Question Here...
Tina is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

I need labour law consultation, no, im on h1b visa my

Customer Question

JA: Hello. How can we help?
Customer: i need labour law consultation
JA: Have you documented this or discussed it with HR?
Customer: no
JA: Is the employment agreement "at will," union, full time or part time?
Customer: im on h1b visa my employer is not paying salary and abusing me on some agreements i want to discuss my issues with some labour attorney to compalint against my employer
JA: Anything else you want the lawyer to know before I connect you?
Customer: my employer has make some agreements and he was harrasing to sign if i would not sign that documents he will not pay me salary and not extend my h1b visa which was expired in september 2016 and finally he filed for extension after sending this agreements, from last 3 months im on bench he is not paying me anyhting and now he has send me some notice regarding this agreements..
Submitted: 8 months ago.
Category: Employment Law
Customer: replied 8 months ago.
why its saying like that after expert answer i have to pay $36
before u said just $5..
Customer: replied 8 months ago.
hi i din't got answer till now.
Expert:  Law Educator, Esq. replied 8 months ago.
Thank you for your question. I look forward to working with you to provide you the information you are seeking for educational purposes only.
What agreement is he asking you to sign?
He is not paying you for work you have already done for him?

Related Employment Law Questions