Tina, Lawyer
Experience:  JD, BBA, recognized by ABA for excellence.
4460311

My employer made me sign a No Compete to solicite or call

Customer Question

My employer made me sign a No Compete to solicite or call any of my patients for 1 year after i leave employment at his office. However, I am opening my own buisness and want to know if i can legally promote my buisness on Social Media if im already friends with all my patients . Would that be legal for me to do ?
Category: Employment Law
Expert:  RobertJDFL replied 11 months ago.

Thank you for using Just Answer. I am a licensed attorney and look forward to helping you. I am reviewing your question and will reply back shortly.

Can you upload the agreement for me to review? I would think it would be fine absent such a clause, but I won't know for sure without reading the agreement.