Employment Law

Employment Law Questions? Ask an Employment Lawyer.

Employment Law

What kind of lawyer should be hired to represent a family

Customer Question
member on a claim/appeal to...
What kind of lawyer should be hired to represent a family member on a claim/appeal to an insurance company? This the issue: His insurance (Seven Corners) is denying to reimburse hospital/ medical charges for a health situation he lived months ago, arguing pre-existing conditions; this is absolutely incorrect as per the medical report issued by his Doctor. Just to clarify, he is not a US Citizen nor a Green Card holder, so his insurance is an emergency insurance for students that do not cover pre-existing conditions
Submitted: 1 year ago.Category: Employment Law
10/27/2016
Employment Lawyer: Christopher B, Esq., Lawyer replied 1 year ago
Christopher B, Esq.

My name is ***** ***** I will be helping you today. Thank you for your question and for using justanswer.com. Give me a bit and I will draft you an answer.

Many attorneys could handle this including a personal injury attorney (this is the broadest type). Disability and benefits attorney would be more narrow but many attorneys do not break it down into this type of narrow terms. Even a medical malpractice attorney could probably handle this. An even more narrow classification would be medical insurance dispute attorney.

Please let me know if you have any further questions and please positively rate my answer if satisfied. There should be smiley faces or numbers from 1-5 to choose from. This extra step will cost you nothing extra and will be greatly appreciated. See link for how to rate: http://ww2.justanswer.com/help/how-do-i-rate-answer-hl

Just checking back in, do you have any further questions?

Christopher B, Esq.
Christopher B, Esq.
Christopher B, Esq., Lawyer