How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site. Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Tina Your Own Question
Tina, Lawyer
Category: Employment Law
Satisfied Customers: 8184
Experience:  JD, BBA, recognized by ABA for excellence.
Type Your Employment Law Question Here...
Tina is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

I have a vested pension from (used to be Austin-Western

Customer Question

I have a vested pension from (used to be Austin-Western Division)Baldwin-Lima-Hamilton Corp. which I cannot find anywhere nor collect. I used to work there from 5-31-55 to 1-05-70. last I heard they sold out to Clark Equipment. in Ohio. but not sure of this. Could you help. me? I have been trying to get this for years and know I am eligible for my pension but can't seem to get help in locating how to get a hold of the resources. Thank you
My name is***** but the name on the plan states James C. Payne for some reason. I do have paperwork in front of me.
Submitted: 11 months ago.
Category: Employment Law
Expert:  Law Educator, Esq. replied 11 months ago.
Thank you for your question. I look forward to working with you to provide you the information you are seeking for educational purposes only.
Who specifically have you contacted at this point?
Have you contacted the Pension Benefit Guaranty Corporation? Have you contacted Clark Equipment? Have you contacted the United Steel Workers of America?