How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site.
    Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Phillips Esq. Your Own Question
Phillips Esq.
Phillips Esq., Attorney-at-Law
Category: Employment Law
Satisfied Customers: 19321
Experience:  B.A.; M.B.A.; J.D.
Type Your Employment Law Question Here...
Phillips Esq. is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

My daughter has a developmental disorder, she work at

Customer Question

My daughter has a developmental disorder, she work at Chimes,she been physically assaulted twice by staff.My daughter was moved in different areas of the building,staff remained station, protocols was not follow...Would that be an unlawful act ?
JA: Because employment law varies from place to place, can you tell me what state this is in?
Customer: Md
JA: Is the employment agreement "at will," union, full time or part time?
Customer: State funded...she receive a small amount
JA: Anything else you want the lawyer to know before I connect you?
Customer: No
Submitted: 10 months ago.
Category: Employment Law
Expert:  Phillips Esq. replied 10 months ago.

Hello: This isCustomer Welcome to JustAnswer! I am reviewing your post, and I will post my response very shortly. Thank you for your patience.

Expert:  Phillips Esq. replied 10 months ago.

I am sorry to read about your daughter's difficulties.

Physical assault is a crime. Your daughter with your help needs to file complaint of the assault with the local Police station. You should also report the incident to the agency that is funding the project that she is working on. No one deserves to be assaulted.

Goodluck with your case,