How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site.
    Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Tina Your Own Question
Tina, Lawyer
Category: Employment Law
Satisfied Customers: 8184
Experience:  JD, BBA, recognized by ABA for excellence.
Type Your Employment Law Question Here...
Tina is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

Looking for a law firm to help with filing retirement

Customer Question

Looking for a law firm to help with filing retirement benefit
JA: Have you documented this or discussed it with HR?
Customer: no
JA: Is the employment agreement "at will," union, full time or part time?
Customer: making this call on behalf of my uncle
JA: Anything else you want the lawyer to know before I connect you?
Customer: he left USA 8 year ago and never filled the benefit
Submitted: 9 months ago.
Category: Employment Law
Expert:  socrateaser replied 9 months ago.


What type of retirement benefit? Private employer plan (401(k)) -- or, Social Security retirement?

And, if a private plan, then in which U.S. state jurisdiction is the employer located?