How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site. Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Asad Rahman Your Own Question
Asad Rahman
Asad Rahman, Lawyer
Category: Employment Law
Satisfied Customers: 2185
Experience:  Practicing Attorney with 10 years experience
Type Your Employment Law Question Here...
Asad Rahman is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

Under Human Resources investigation for altering documents,

Customer Question

Under Human Resources investigation for altering documents, what can be the consequence and how long it take to be resolved
Submitted: 12 months ago.
Category: Employment Law
Expert:  Phillips Esq. replied 12 months ago.

Hello: This is Phillipsesq. Welcome to JustAnswer! I am reviewing your post, and I will post my response very shortly. Thank you for your patience.

Expert:  Phillips Esq. replied 12 months ago.

Could you explain a little more?

What documents did you alter?

How long has the investigation already lasted?

Customer: replied 12 months ago.
Reported to inspector office general in Florida for wrongdoing what are my rights?
Customer: replied 12 months ago.
I worked for children home society of Florida I altered a date in a FSPT application, I was terminated today and notified that I was reported to Inspector general in Florida, I was a targeted case manager there and I have another employer as a contractor as mental health counselor registered Intern, will that affect my license? Will the investigation go further,
Expert:  Asad Rahman replied 12 months ago.

Yes falsifying a government document can result in fines and loss of license unfortunately.