Asad Rahman
Asad Rahman, Lawyer
Experience:  Practicing Attorney with 10 years experience
91018665

Under Human Resources investigation for altering documents,

Customer Question

Under Human Resources investigation for altering documents, what can be the consequence and how long it take to be resolved
Category: Employment Law
Expert:  Phillips Esq. replied 12 months ago.

Hello: This is Phillipsesq. Welcome to JustAnswer! I am reviewing your post, and I will post my response very shortly. Thank you for your patience.

Could you explain a little more?

What documents did you alter?

How long has the investigation already lasted?

Customer: replied 12 months ago.
Reported to inspector office general in Florida for wrongdoing what are my rights?
Customer: replied 12 months ago.
I worked for children home society of Florida I altered a date in a FSPT application, I was terminated today and notified that I was reported to Inspector general in Florida, I was a targeted case manager there and I have another employer as a contractor as mental health counselor registered Intern, will that affect my license? Will the investigation go further,
Expert:  Asad Rahman replied 12 months ago.

Yes falsifying a government document can result in fines and loss of license unfortunately.