How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site.
    Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Infolawyer Your Own Question
Infolawyer, Lawyer
Category: Employment Law
Satisfied Customers: 56547
Experience:  Licensed attorney helping employers and employees.
Type Your Employment Law Question Here...
Infolawyer is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

I am currently feeling I am being discriminated on at work

Customer Question

I am currently feeling I am being discriminated on at work due to the fact I am the only male.I also feel my employer is preparing to terminate me due to the fact I am a single father of 3 and my schedule (after 7 years ) is becoming an issue for them.I have recently gotten written up for the first time in me life by a supervisor who is military minded.Guess my question is should I seek counsel?
Submitted: 9 months ago.
Category: Employment Law
Expert:  Infolawyer replied 9 months ago.

Hello and welcome. I am working on your answer and will be right back!

Expert:  Infolawyer replied 9 months ago.

Yes. Counsel can collect the facts and reach out to the company to negotiate a settlement and if needed pursue a claim through the eeoc and state court action. and are good resources. I also suggest preparing a timeline containing specific discriminatory conduct with any proof you have in support (witnesses, e-mails, memos etc)