Employment Law

Employment Law Questions? Ask an Employment Lawyer.

Employment Law

I am currently feeling I am being discriminated on at work

Customer Question
due to the fact I...
I am currently feeling I am being discriminated on at work due to the fact I am the only male.I also feel my employer is preparing to terminate me due to the fact I am a single father of 3 and my schedule (after 7 years ) is becoming an issue for them.I have recently gotten written up for the first time in me life by a supervisor who is military minded.Guess my question is should I seek counsel?
Submitted: 1 year ago.Category: Employment Law
10/18/2016
Employment Lawyer: Infolawyer, Lawyer replied 1 year ago
Infolawyer, Lawyer

Hello and welcome. I am working on your answer and will be right back!

Yes. Counsel can collect the facts and reach out to the company to negotiate a settlement and if needed pursue a claim through the eeoc and state court action. findlaw.com and avvo.com are good resources. I also suggest preparing a timeline containing specific discriminatory conduct with any proof you have in support (witnesses, e-mails, memos etc)

Infolawyer, Lawyer