Employment Law

Employment Law Questions? Ask an Employment Lawyer.

Employment Law

I have been harassed in my place of employment Anthem Health

Customer Question
Good afternoon, I have been harassed...
Good afternoon,
I have been harassed in my place of employment Anthem Health for quite a few years due to my age and mental disability.
The last time my boss disrespected me it made me go into deep anxiety and depression. I have been on disability due to this incident since June 21 ,2016.
I had to be hospitalized in a mental ward form last week Monday to Thursday.Do I have to continue with this harassment or is there anything you can assist me with?
Thank you *****
Submitted: 1 year ago.Category: Employment Law
10/17/2016
Employment Lawyer: Infolawyer, Lawyer replied 1 year ago
Infolawyer, Lawyer

Hello and welcome. I am working on your answer and will be right back!

Tina, Lawyer