How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site.
    Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Tina Your Own Question
Tina, Lawyer
Category: Employment Law
Satisfied Customers: 8184
Experience:  JD, BBA, recognized by ABA for excellence.
Type Your Employment Law Question Here...
Tina is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

I am a USPS employee looking on behalf of a co

Customer Question

I am a USPS employee looking on behalf of a co worker,looking for a competent attorney in a lawsuit case against wrongful termination of an Asian woman because of absenteeism. She has been recently divorces ( 2 years) and has struggled with her on illness and trying to raise her 4 year old daughter. The circumstances in details she can give herself. As a friend and employee ,I know the Post Office supervisor and the upper management has done everything they can to keep her from exposing their falsifying of documents and their HR dept. helping to stop her right to redress. The Union has claimed that EEO is her way to get it done and they can only do so much at this point. She was walked out without any previous warnings or proper due process. This was around May of this year,she has no means of income,other than her monthly support for daughter, which is always late. I said she needs a day in court to get some justice for what they have done to her and make them pay for it. If you believe you could help her I will get her to contact you office..she is forcing her self to work even though she is ill. She doesn't want to lose custody of her daughter.
Submitted: 9 months ago.
Category: Employment Law
Expert:  Law Educator, Esq. replied 9 months ago.
Thank you for your question.
I am afraid that state law forbids any expert on this site from actually representing you or any other customer on the site. If you need local counsel, please use the same sites used by other attorneys, or
You may contact customer service at to ask for a refund of any deposit if you like or at***@******.*** or you can call Just Answer customer service at(###) ###-####