How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site. Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Tina Your Own Question
Tina, Lawyer
Category: Employment Law
Satisfied Customers: 8184
Experience:  JD, BBA, recognized by ABA for excellence.
Type Your Employment Law Question Here...
Tina is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

I have been looking for a lawyer to help me I have been

Customer Question

I have been looking for a lawyer to help me I have been doing things on my own to get started I have a good case. EEC has deemed me not suitable to work with children I do not have a criminal record that will hold me from my career for 30+ yrs. Most of my record contains of traffic violations. Department of Social Services only has two supported cases which was in 2003 & 2010 13 yrs. ago & 6 yrs. ago. I have an excellent case They took my job from me wrongfully. The job I was with we submitted a discretionary review application and it was denied. I sent in excellent references and everything else that I needed to support my case.
Submitted: 1 year ago.
Category: Employment Law
Expert:  Phillips Esq. replied 1 year ago.

Hello: This isCustomer Welcome to JustAnswer! I am reviewing your post, and I will post my response very shortly. Thank you for your patience.

Expert:  Phillips Esq. replied 1 year ago.

I am sorry to read about your difficulties.

I have carefully reviewed your post. However, I did not see a specific question. What is your specific question?

Thank you for your cooperation,