Employment Law

Employment Law Questions? Ask an Employment Lawyer.

Employment Law

Need a labor lawyer familar and versed in Department of

Customer Question
Defense contracting (especially USAF)...
Need a labor lawyer familar and versed in Department of Defense contracting (especially USAF)
Submitted: 1 year ago.Category: Employment Law
10/15/2016
Employment Lawyer: P. Simmons, Lawyer replied 1 year ago
P. Simmons, Lawyer

Hi, My name is***** am an attorney with over 16 years experience. Hopefully I can help you with your legal question.

Not sure I understand your specific question. Do you have a question regarding this?

Customer reply replied 1 year ago
is there a referal site or something similar I can reference to find a lawyer; in regards ***** ***** areas as mentioned in my intitial question

Sure...can you tell me what state this is happening in? This would need to land in federal court, but in the district where the event happened...is this happening in NV?

Tina, Lawyer