How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site. Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Infolawyer Your Own Question
Infolawyer, Lawyer
Category: Employment Law
Satisfied Customers: 57339
Experience:  Licensed attorney helping employers and employees.
Type Your Employment Law Question Here...
Infolawyer is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

What happen if an employer doesn't respond back to Eeoc

Customer Question

What happen if an employer doesn't respond back to Eeoc after 30-45 days of them reaching out ???What to expect if the employer does what's next stepsTo catch u up I use to work for Dunkin and they fired me saying I stole 7 dollars when in fact the manager who did was gay and sending me sexual things on face. Book and over working me not paying for over time so I sued them and won and they ended up closing there business and scaling to another company and I applied for a position with them and they told me I got job but when Zack who was the manager who fired me figure out I worked there they told me I don't got job anymore so I put defamation of charter as well as sexually harassment they fired me in 2014 and I applied with new company in 2016
Submitted: 11 months ago.
Category: Employment Law
Expert:  Infolawyer replied 11 months ago.
The The eeoc is a federal agency charged with reviewing discrimination complaints. is its site and you can pursue a complaint using it.If its letter is ignored it can side with the employee and issue a right to sue letter.You want to prepare your case by creating a time line starting from the earliest event. For each event, write down key details and witnesses and if there is a document that relates to it, save it and refer to it. This timeline can be very valuable in narrating your case and presenting it later in a concrete and specific way.Other options. You have a few options. Let me outline them. You can pursue a complaint in civil court. You may sue for losses suffered plus costs and interest. You can also file a complaint with the attorney general office. You can threaten these options before pursuing and use for leverage. local counsel can also get involved! A lawyer letter alone can often bring about a settlement as the other side realizes that you are serious and gets concerned about its risk and legal fees.If I can clarify or explain anything further, just ask me. kindly rate me 5 stars.
Customer: replied 11 months ago.
If Employer is being tough what other methods can I try
Customer: replied 11 months ago.
What would be the losses suffered what is a amount I can estimate this is worth the salary for area manager was 40k yearly
Expert:  Infolawyer replied 11 months ago.
The agency, court action and having a lawyer handle are good options if employer is unreasonable. One year of wages is a good measure of that damage. Kindly rate me five stars.