Tina, Lawyer
Experience:  JD, BBA, recognized by ABA for excellence.
4460311

I have been offered a new job and need legal review of an

Customer Question

I have been offered a new job and need legal review of an employment agreement - particularly the non-compete clause. Is this something I can address here? or can you direct me to a potential resource?
JA: Because employment law varies from place to place, can you tell me what state this is in?
Customer: hello?
JA: Hi. How can we help?
Customer: anyone home?
JA: Has anything been filed or reported?
Customer: No. I have a new job offer with an employment agreement I need to sign. It has a non-compete clause. I would like someone to review it and give me their opinion. Can I do this through this site? or not? Thanks.
JA: Anything else you want the lawyer to know before I connect you?
Customer: No - thank you.
Category: Employment Law
Expert:  ScottyMacEsq replied 9 months ago.

Thank you for using JustAnswer.

Yes, I can take a look at it for you. You can either upload an image using the paperclip icon or simply reproduce the text here. If you can tell me what state this is in and what your specific question is, I'd appreciate it.

Are you there?

Should I continue to await your response, or may I assist the other customers that are waiting?

Hello? Please let me know if you wish to continue or not. If not, I can have the question closed so that it doesn't show up on my screen anymore...