How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site. Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Karen Your Own Question
Karen, Arbitrator
Category: Employment Law
Satisfied Customers: 1
Experience:  Owner and Principal Attorney
Type Your Employment Law Question Here...
Karen is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

If HR can not satisfy my expectation, what shall I do?

Customer Question

if HR can not satisfy my expectation, what shall I do?
Submitted: 11 months ago.
Category: Employment Law
Expert:  Karen replied 11 months ago.

You should begin with HR. In the event that they refuse to assist you or you are not satisfied with their response you may be able to file a complaint with a State, local or federal agency depending upon what your are alleging. I would advise you to first contact HR, next review any relevant company policies regarding acceptable or ethical behavior in the workplace and finally follow up with the appropriate outside agency to find out if you have any further recourse outside of your employer's internal process.