How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site.
    Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Phillips Esq. Your Own Question
Phillips Esq.
Phillips Esq., Attorney-at-Law
Category: Employment Law
Satisfied Customers: 19132
Experience:  B.A.; M.B.A.; J.D.
Type Your Employment Law Question Here...
Phillips Esq. is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

To Whom Do I Make A Report L logan stracener to sl&ir 5

Customer Question

To Whom Do I Make A Report
logan stracener
to sl&ir
5 minutes agoDetails
To Whom do I make a report in regards ***** ***** employer not abiding by the law and not allowing me my rights as afforded by RS 49:1002 & RS 49:1005 ? I injested a pill I picked up off of the floor in the laundry area thinking it had fell out of my dirty pants pocket because it was identical (when not compared side by side) to the anti inflammatory medication I am presecribed. I ultimately was drug tested 2 days later and found to have BUP in my urine which was when I realized what had happened. The sleepy, groggy feeling I had after injesting "my medicine", which I had thought to be signs of an oncoming summer cold must have in fact been a potentially life threatening event. I was never called by an MRO to discuss findings of the test or to offer explanation, I requested retesting, and to challenge the findings since it is in the MROs power to change my test results for good cause. I had JUST HAD a drug scre
Submitted: 9 months ago.
Category: Employment Law
Expert:  Phillips Esq. replied 9 months ago.

Hello: This is Phillipsesq. Welcome to JustAnswer! I am reviewing your post, and I will post my response very shortly. Thank you for your patience.

Expert:  Phillips Esq. replied 9 months ago.

I am sorry to read about your difficulties.

You should file complaint with Louisiana Commission on Human Rights or with U.S. Equal Employment Opportunity Commission.

Related Employment Law Questions