Employment Law

Employment Law Questions? Ask an Employment Lawyer.

Employment Law

Can a disease management plan be a separate plan under

Customer Question
ERISA? In other words, separate...
Can a disease management plan be a separate plan under ERISA? In other words, separate from the employer's with separate reporting.
Submitted: 1 year ago.Category: Employment Law
Customer reply replied 1 year ago
Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call. Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
10/6/2016
Employment Lawyer: Phillips Esq., Attorney-at-Law replied 1 year ago
Phillips Esq., Attorney-at-Law

Hello: This isCustomer Welcome to JustAnswer! I am reviewing your post, and I will post my response very shortly. Thank you for your patience.

Response: No. Wellness Programs are part of ERISA. Click on the links below for more information:

http://webapps.dol.gov/FederalRegister/HtmlDisplay.aspx?DocId=26880&AgencyId=8&DocumentType=2

https://www.dol.gov/sites/default/files/ebsa/about-ebsa/our-activities/resource-center/faqs/faq-aca23.pdf

https://www.irs.gov/irb/2013-27_IRB/ar07.html

Phillips Esq., Attorney-at-Law