Employment Law

Employment Law Questions? Ask an Employment Lawyer.

Employment Law

As a church / employer our one employee is part of a

Customer Question
"denomination" group health plan....
As a church / employer our one employee is part of a "denomination" group health plan. How can our church "establish" an FSA for our one employee?
JA: Because employment law varies from place to place, can you tell me what state this is in?
Customer: PA
JA: Is the employment agreement "at will," union, full time or part time?
Customer: At will
JA: Anything else you want the lawyer to know before I connect you?
Customer: No
Submitted: 1 year ago.Category: Employment Law
10/6/2016
Employment Lawyer: socrateaser, Lawyer replied 1 year ago
socrateaser, Lawyer

There are bank that specialize in establishing FSA and HSA accounts for employers and employees. Example:

https://www.optumbank.com/product-services/flexible-spending-accounts.html

Easiest thing to do is simply "google" "FSA banks" and contact a few institutions.

I hope I've answered your question. Please let me know if you require further clarification. And, please provide a positive feedback rating for my answer (click 3, 4 or 5 stars) -- otherwise, I receive nothing for my efforts in your behalf.

Thanks again for using Justanswer!

Hello again,

I see that you have reviewed my answer, but that you have not provided a rating. Do you need any further clarification concerning my answer, or is everything satisfactory?

If you need further clarification, concerning this matter, please feel free to ask. If not, I would greatly appreciate a positive feedback rating for my answer (click 3, 4 or 5 stars) – otherwise, I receive nothing for my efforts in your behalf.
Thanks again for using Justanswer!

socrateaser, Lawyer