How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site.
    Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Maverick Your Own Question
Maverick, Lawyer
Category: Employment Law
Satisfied Customers: 6392
Experience:  20 years professional experience
Type Your Employment Law Question Here...
Maverick is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

I am a 52 year old woman that has been in Human services for

Customer Question

I am a 52 year old woman that has been in Human services for 34 years my company files a 51A on me claiming I gave a 13 year old a ciggarette butt. I have never had issues in thisfield until i began working for NFI
JA: Because employment law varies from place to place, can you tell me what state this is in?
Customer: They treat the men with so much respect they had done some things that my boss ignored becuse he needed men in the program they are hard to come by Ma
JA: Has anything been filed or reported?
Customer: A 51A was filed on me I want to appeal this . This is not my character
JA: Anything else you want the lawyer to know before I connect you?
Customer: I have 2 weeks to appeal this I have been trying to get help from Boston state house they said they were sending my request to DCF
Submitted: 10 months ago.
Category: Employment Law
Expert:  Maverick replied 10 months ago.

Welcome to Just Answer! My name is***** give me a few minutes to review, analyze and/or research your inquiry and I will be back.

Expert:  Maverick replied 10 months ago.

Yes, you can appeal this by request a DCF fair hearing. Here is a link with the instructions on how to do that and it also explains where you can get the forms.

Please Note: (1) Just Answer’s site disclaimers apply to all levels of service; (2) Most follow-up questions are answered with in the hour; however, if I am not signed on, please allow up to 24 hours; and (3) If we are done, please assign a feedback rating so Just Answer will compensate me for your question. Thank you for using Just Answer.