Employment Law

Employment Law Questions? Ask an Employment Lawyer.

Employment Law

I need to ask employment lawyer a question and would like

Customer Question
phone consultation...
i need to ask employment lawyer a question and would like phone consultation
Submitted: 1 year ago.Category: Employment Law
Answered in 1 hour by:
10/4/2016
Employment Lawyer: socrateaser, Lawyer replied 1 year ago
socrateaser, Lawyer

I am a member of the State Bar of California, the Bar of the U.S. District Court for the Central District of California (San Luis Obispo, Santa Barbara, Ventura, Los Angeles, Orange, San Bernardino, Riverside Counties), and the California and National Associations of Realtors.

If you are seeking a phone consult, I will send you a premium services offer, which you may accept or decline at your convenience.

Note: I do not participate in the Justanswer phone call option, because I believe it to be unlawful for attorney participation. If you are offered that option and you accept, I will be unable to provide further assistance. The only way that I can assist is via the premium services offer that I will now send.

Thanks in advance for using Justanswer!

Tina, Lawyer