Tina, Lawyer
Experience:  JD, BBA, recognized by ABA for excellence.
4460311

I need to ask employment lawyer a question and would like

Customer Question

i need to ask employment lawyer a question and would like phone consultation
Category: Employment Law
Expert:  socrateaser replied 9 months ago.

I am a member of the State Bar of California, the Bar of the U.S. District Court for the Central District of California (San Luis Obispo, Santa Barbara, Ventura, Los Angeles, Orange, San Bernardino, Riverside Counties), and the California and National Associations of Realtors.

If you are seeking a phone consult, I will send you a premium services offer, which you may accept or decline at your convenience.

Note: I do not participate in the Justanswer phone call option, because I believe it to be unlawful for attorney participation. If you are offered that option and you accept, I will be unable to provide further assistance. The only way that I can assist is via the premium services offer that I will now send.

Thanks in advance for using Justanswer!