Tina, Lawyer
Experience:  JD, BBA, recognized by ABA for excellence.
4460311

Not sure it is an "employment law" question. I worked for a

Customer Question

Not sure it is an "employment law" question. I worked for a large company for 20 yrs. - a Teamsters Union Company - I am a woman; was one of their best employees, professional driver; earned nearly two million miles with no accident (I thank the Lord for that to everyone I tell it to), earned two first place trophy's, and one 2nd place - I was "good to the last drop." That company persecuted me unmercifully especially the last five years I was there. My problem is: the harassment has followed me into retirement - I would really like for it to stop. All I can figure is that they thought I'd never survive what they did - but I did with determination and the Lord's help. Their persecution extended to hospitals, ...restaurants - on the highway - everywhere. So, I guess they are afraid because of all the laws they have broken - I'm 75 and it continues. I don't know any specific law that fits that - but it's good to tell someone. I've been trusting my Lord to cause it to cease - I still am. Any lawyer I should happen to get, so far, is easily influenced by them (please excuse me, but that's the truth - I'm just one person and they are big! So, my God is bigger, and I'll continue to trust Him to cause it to cease before I leave this world. Thank you for listening!
JA: Because employment law varies from place to place, can you tell me what state this is in?
Customer: North Carolina
JA: Is the employment agreement "at will," union, full time or part time?
Customer: Full Time
JA: Anything else you want the lawyer to know before I connect you?
Customer: The job covered many states - I now live in NC, but I was home based in Meridian, MS, and The company is based in Akron, OH
Category: Employment Law
Expert:  LawTalk replied 10 months ago.

Good afternoon,

I'm Doug, and I'm very sorry to hear of your situation. My goal is to provide you with excellent service today. In order to give you a clear and concise answer, I will need some additional information about the circumstances, please.

1. What is it that you need to know?

If you would prefer for me to call you I can do that for just $12 more.

Doug

Expert:  LawTalk replied 10 months ago.

I won't be able to assist you if you are not able to provide the minimal information I sought clarification on. Please get back to me with this information at your earliest convenience.

Doug