How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site. Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Tina Your Own Question
Tina, Lawyer
Category: Employment Law
Satisfied Customers: 8184
Experience:  JD, BBA, recognized by ABA for excellence.
Type Your Employment Law Question Here...
Tina is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

I owed $68,900 due to layoff from my previous job, i filled

Customer Question

I owed $68,900 due to layoff from my previous job, i filled a petition at the Maryland court twice seeking for modification but no answer. i later secure job as a commission insurance agent with less pay,Then went back to school 2013 for a bachelor degree in Accounting which help me secure my current job. how can i make arrangement to pay off this amount or is there a possibility to get a reduction?
Submitted: 1 year ago.
Category: Employment Law
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
The amount i owed is a back child support case from the state of Maryland. Need help how to settle for payment arrangement and modification on my current child support amount due to lower income and a new child.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I have 25days left to respond back to court how to make a payment arrangement.
Expert:  Phillips Esq. replied 1 year ago.

Hello: This isCustomer Welcome to JustAnswer! I am reviewing your post, and I will post my response very shortly. Thank you for your patience.

Expert:  Phillips Esq. replied 1 year ago.

Is your payment being collected by Child Support Enforcement or are you paying directly to the other parent?

Is the other parent willing to forgive some of the amounts due?