Employment Law

Employment Law Questions? Ask an Employment Lawyer.

Employment Law

My wife was wrongfully terminated, was denied unemployment

Customer Question
filed an appeal and won...
my wife was wrongfully terminated, was denied unemployment filed an appeal and won proving her boss lied this caused heavy emotional and financial stress on the entire family.my wife has been depressed ever since working over 9 years for the same company and fired in the parking lot was a complete embarrassment. is there anything we can do?
JA: Because employment law varies from place to place, can you tell me what state this is in?
Customer: ny
JA: Has anything been filed or reported?
Customer: no
JA: Anything else you want the lawyer to know before I connect you?
Customer: no
Submitted: 1 year ago.Category: Employment Law
Answered in 1 minute by:
10/1/2016
Employment Lawyer: Loren, Lawyer replied 1 year ago
Loren, Lawyer

Thank you for using JustAnswer. I am Loren, a licensed attorney for over 30 yrs, and I look forward to assisting you.

Hello. I am Loren, a licensed attorney for over 30 yrs, and I look forward to assisting you. Thank you for your patience as I review your question. In a moment I will either ask you for more information or post an answer to your question.

Was your wife treated differently due to her race, religion, ethnicity, etc.?

Are you asking if there is a legal claim for the "public firing"?

Tina, Lawyer