How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site. Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Infolawyer Your Own Question
Infolawyer, Lawyer
Category: Employment Law
Satisfied Customers: 57339
Experience:  Licensed attorney helping employers and employees.
Type Your Employment Law Question Here...
Infolawyer is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

My employer trying to Fort me for falesify case notes. I

Customer Question

My employer trying to Fort me for falesify case notes. I know I have not done what they are saying. Do I ask to see their evidence what are my options
JA: Because employment law varies from place to place, can you tell me what state this is in?
Customer: Dayton Ohio
JA: Is the employment agreement "at will," union, full time or part time?
Customer: I work for the volunteers of America virginal halfway house non state employee
JA: Anything else you want the lawyer to know before I connect you?
Customer: Correctional hallway house my apologies
Submitted: 11 months ago.
Category: Employment Law
Expert:  Infolawyer replied 11 months ago.

Hello and welcome. I am working on your answer and will be right back!

Expert:  Infolawyer replied 11 months ago.

You can ask to review the notes and file. If needed, you may ask the court to intervene and make a determination. A court could further issue an injunction and declaratory order.

Customer: replied 11 months ago.
I had attempted to request for me to see their evidence of wrong doing and they made it seem like it was not possible. They all of a sudden decided to do a file audit on my days after I tried to apply for another position in the company. I've been with this comment for over 4 years and no incidents. I'm trying to fight for it because this is my career and field of study. What else can I do
Expert:  Infolawyer replied 11 months ago.

Let me suggest some other ideas.

Expert:  Infolawyer replied 11 months ago.
You have a few options. Let me outline them. You can pursue a complaint in civil court. You may sue for losses suffered plus costs and interest. You can also file a complaint with the attorney general office and labor board. You can threaten these options before pursuing and use for leverage. local counsel can also get involved! A lawyer letter alone can often bring about a settlement as the other side realizes that you are serious and gets concerned about its risk and legal fees.You want to prepare your case by creating a time line starting from the earliest event. For each event, write down key details and witnesses and if there is a document that relates to it, save it and refer to it. This timeline can be very valuable in narrating your case and presenting it later in a concrete and specific way.If I can clarify or explain anything further, just ask me. kindly rate me 5 stars.
Customer: replied 11 months ago.
Possibly no job can't afford that.
Customer: replied 11 months ago.
6 rate
Customer: replied 11 months ago.
OK Thank you. I will definitely be looking into this further.
Expert:  Infolawyer replied 11 months ago.

Thanks, ***** ***** rate me and stay tuned for a special offer thereafter.

a bonus is not required but always appreciated.