How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site.
    Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask CalAttorney2 Your Own Question
CalAttorney2, Attorney
Category: Employment Law
Satisfied Customers: 10244
Experience:  Civil litigation attorney for individuals and businesses.
Type Your Employment Law Question Here...
CalAttorney2 is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

I am a monthly member here why do I have to pay a monthly

Customer Question

i am a monthly member here why do I have to pay a monthly fee again?My question, my 18 year old son works at 5 Guys burgers. He inhaled Cajun Spices and it went to his lungs. He had to go to emergency room, and was incapacitated for about 5 days to bed rest, took about two weeks to get better. He had to pay for emergency service and hospital expenses. is 5 guys liable for his medical costs and compensatory damages.
Submitted: 10 months ago.
Category: Employment Law
Expert:  CalAttorney2 replied 10 months ago.

Hello, My name is ***** ***** I will assist you today. Please give me a few minutes to write a response and identify any additional resources for you.

Expert:  CalAttorney2 replied 10 months ago.

Dear Customer, an on the job injury is compensated by "worker's compensation" and is not a personal injury claim. This difference is designed to ensure that employees are compensated without having to prove fault, and in return employers are only liable for paying actual medical costs.

Your son should ask his employer for worker's compensation claim forms.

You can also find more information on the state worker's compensation website here:

Customer: replied 10 months ago.
got it. thank you so much. please disregard my question about membership. i wasn't logged in when i initially asked.
Expert:  CalAttorney2 replied 10 months ago.

No problem at all. If you do have any questions about your membership, please do contact our Customer Service at any time:

You are welcome, and I do wish you the best with this matter.

Thank you for using our forum, and please do not forget to rate my service (the series of 5 stars next to the chat window) so that I can receive credit for assisting you.

If you would like to direct future questions to me specifically, you can do so by starting your new question with "ForCustomerquot; and a moderator will notify me.

Thank you again, and again I wish you the best.