Employment Law

Employment Law Questions? Ask an Employment Lawyer.

Employment Law

I am working in a CPA company for over 10 years.WE lost a

Customer Question
big client witch i was...
I am working in a CPA company for over 10 years.WE lost a big client witch i was working for.My company is sending me for an interwiew to another small company .
JA: Because employment law varies from place to place, can you tell me what state this is in?
Customer: ny
JA: Is the employment agreement "at will," union, full time or part time?
Customer: I am working full time , no union
JA: Anything else you want the lawyer to know before I connect you?
Customer: They have the right to terminate me , without any benefits? I am first from the comany sent for another job. They have the right to do this?
Submitted: 1 year ago.Category: Employment Law
9/24/2016
Employment Lawyer: Loren, Lawyer replied 1 year ago
Loren, Lawyer

Thank you for using JustAnswer. I am Loren, a licensed attorney for over 30 yrs, and I look forward to assisting you.

Before we begin a bit more detail would be helpful please.

1. Do you have a written employment agreement requiring cause for termination?

2. Do you believe you were treated differently than other employees due to your race, religion, ethnicity, etc.?

Are you online with me?

Tina, Lawyer