Employment Law

Employment Law Questions? Ask an Employment Lawyer.

Employment Law

Need a lawyer in reno nv who can handle wrongful termination

Customer Question
need a lawyer in reno nv who can handle wrongful termination
Submitted: 1 year ago.Category: Employment Law
9/23/2016
Employment Lawyer: Law Educator, Esq., Attorney replied 1 year ago
Thank you for your question.
I am afraid that state law forbids any expert on this site from actually representing you or any other customer on the site. We are allowed to answer questions and provide information for educational purposes only.
If you need local counsel, please use the same sites used by other attorneys, http://www.hg.org or http://www.lexmundi.com
You may contact customer service at http://ww2.justanswer.com/help to ask for a refund of any deposit if you like or at***@******.*** or you can call Just Answer customer service at(###) ###-####
Tina, Lawyer