Employment Law

Employment Law Questions? Ask an Employment Lawyer.

Employment Law

I'm off on worker comp,due a 2011 injury. I was out 11/2 was

Customer Question
I'm off on worker comp,due...
I'm off on worker comp,due a 2011 injury. I was out 11/2 was given meds only told by Doctor my L1 L5 S2 where pretty gone. Given meds that keep discombobulated and stop work for me and PT made me hurt. Did want to lose my route I went to work in October 20,2014 was place the clock for harassment of a supervisor / management I went back on OWCP because my issue had worsen pain in now in my legs,knees, ankles,feet and I can't sleep and I gain weight and had foot surgery from lost of balance an weight lost surgery due to meds prednisone.
I had to go to about five different doctors or more to receive treatment for knees, feet,me eight back and feet I use my own monies and I fill out travel reinversement form for my mileage and now OIG is-trying charge me mileage faux with I never done. Now that are trying to get me to take plea bargains with I'm not guilty of anything which was make me lose my job, my benefits I'm hurt my Meg is show my nerves in my back are damage my legs and feet go numb because Owcp want go tot he next level and sent me to pain management. I'm a steward I'm being Harrased the union is on there side when I filed NRLB charges they said I was not the steward when I was vote by the member 2014. The area manger is the one that place the OIG out on me when I filed on the Post Office @'Labor Board. I trying to go back part to build myself up to go back to my route I've have not been given the chance. Wrote Owcp to relate my 2011 injure and add in addition my leg,feet, knees,ankle because the pain has spread , I can sleep with takin pills, I see a psycho and therapist. The thought of going back to work to be threaten by management all over again because I police the contract as a steward , and I'm not sleeping or bullying coworker or snitches , I will confront relation, place off the clock, postal police call, unwanted sexual advances. I'm
Submitted: 1 year ago.Category: Employment Law
Customer reply replied 1 year ago
I need to know where or who can I write or speck to help resolve this matter and other matters like harassment sexual harassment ,injure workers paid, management bullying stealing and not paying employees there monies etc
9/22/2016
Employment Lawyer: Phillips Esq., Attorney-at-Law replied 1 year ago
Phillips Esq., Attorney-at-Law

Hello: This isCustomer Welcome to JustAnswer! I am reviewing your post, and I will post my response very shortly. Thank you for your patience.

I am sorry to read about your difficulties. However, I am having difficulty understanding your post.

Kindly review, edit, properly identify the parties and your issues, ask specific question(s), and resubmit.

Thank you for your cooperation,

Tina, Lawyer