How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site.
    Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Tina Your Own Question
Tina, Lawyer
Category: Employment Law
Satisfied Customers: 8184
Experience:  JD, BBA, recognized by ABA for excellence.
Type Your Employment Law Question Here...
Tina is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

For find my own doctor because my injure happen in 2011 all

Customer Question

For find my own doctor because my injure happen in 2011 all that did was place on meds lil pt when doctor said I need surgery time lasp I had to go back to so I wouldn't lose my route still under Docotor care went back out 2015 I still have receive proper care . Start using my insurance and own monies for shot to knees legs foot surgery shot in bas psychotropic , therapy and OIG was placed in my life for mileage or Doctor faud I don't which not I'm payin attorney fees for trying to get myself well enough to return back to work what so I do still in pain
Submitted: 10 months ago.
Category: Employment Law
Expert:  Phillips Esq. replied 10 months ago.

Hello: This is Phillipsesq. Welcome to JustAnswer! I am reviewing your post, and I will post my response very shortly. Thank you for your patience.

Expert:  Phillips Esq. replied 10 months ago.

I am sorry to read about your difficulties. However, I am having difficulty understanding your post.

Kindly review, edit, properly identify the parties and your issues, ask specific question(s), and resubmit.

Thank you for your cooperation,