How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site. Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Asad Rahman Your Own Question
Asad Rahman
Asad Rahman, Lawyer
Category: Employment Law
Satisfied Customers: 2174
Experience:  Practicing Attorney with 10 years experience
Type Your Employment Law Question Here...
Asad Rahman is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

I've complained to a teamster business agent in Texas (where

Customer Question

I've complained to a teamster business agent in Texas (where I work) that I'm being harassed by union steward. He says he will look into it🙄🙄. It's been a year if not more. What are my alternatives? I pay union dues.
Submitted: 1 year ago.
Category: Employment Law
Expert:  Asad Rahman replied 1 year ago.

At this point you should consider hiring an attorney to pursue this claim. Normally with a union you should not have to but since they are not responding, you should hire an attorney to pursue a harassment claim as well as pursue any damages.

Expert:  Asad Rahman replied 12 months ago.

Let me know if you have any additional questions otherwise a positive rating would be appreciated.