Employment Law

Employment Law Questions? Ask an Employment Lawyer.

Employment Law

Who do I contact to sign up for my retirement funds I'll be

Customer Question
65 in February and they...
Who do I contact to sign up for my retirement funds I'll be 65 in February and they sent a letter years ago and said I'd be able to draw in when I'm 65. Nancy JORDAN SS#476607512 email [email protected] .com
Submitted: 1 year ago.Category: Employment Law
9/20/2016
Employment Lawyer: LawTalk, Attorney replied 1 year ago
LawTalk, Attorney

Good morning Nancy,

I'm Doug, and my goal is to provide you with excellent service today. In order to give you a clear and concise answer, I will need some additional information about the circumstances, please.

1. Are you simply trying to locate the pension plan to contact so you can apply for your retirement benefits you earned as an employee with Sears?

Doug

Hi Nancy,

Here is a link to pretty much any contact number that you need related to your pension and medical (if you get that) with Sears.

https://88sears.com/MyHRHomePage(88Sears)/RetirementBenefits/tabid/381/Default.aspx

You may reply back to me using the Reply link and I will be happy to continue to assist you until I am able to address your concerns, to your satisfaction.

I hope that I have been able to fully answer your question. As I am not an employee of JustAnswer, please be so kind as to rate my service to you---5-Stars preferably. That is the only way I am compensated for assisting you. Thank you in advance.

I wish you and yours the best in 2016,

Doug

Hi Nancy,

It is possible that your questions and issues might be better served by an in-depth conversation with me. If you are interested, for a very nominal charge I can offer you a private phone conference.

Please know that I answered your question in good faith, providing you with the information that you asked for, and I did that with the expectation that you would act likewise and rate my service to you. If I have already provided you with the information you asked for and you have no additional questions, would you please now rate my service to you so I can be compensated for assisting you?

Thanks in advance,

Doug

LawTalk, Attorney