How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site. Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Maverick Your Own Question
Maverick, Lawyer
Category: Employment Law
Satisfied Customers: 6423
Experience:  20 years professional experience
Type Your Employment Law Question Here...
Maverick is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

I was terminated by my employer which is Montgomery College

Customer Question

I was terminated by my employer which is Montgomery College for unlawful allegations made up by my supervisor. I have worked at Montgomery College for 18 years. The union took a vote to arbitrary my case. However, they didn't vote in my favorite. Nor did they tell me why even tho the President and Vice President of the union feel I shouldn't be terminated. Now I don't what to do in this situation. I have been terminated for workplace violence after I filed an EEOC against my supervisor. They claim there were no.findings when I have an email my supervisor sent to me to meet her outside. This is where she told me she is from Queens NY and the way I talk to her would cause a fight and that I act like one of those women of
a TV show called "Housewives of Atlanta". I am finding it very difficult that management at Montgomery College allowed this. My supervisor started retaliation after the EEOC was over. Is there any way I could get an appointment with a attorney to see if they can handle this case? Please.
Submitted: 1 year ago.
Category: Employment Law
Expert:  Maverick replied 1 year ago.

Welcome to Just Answer! My name is***** give me a few minutes to review, analyze and/or research your inquiry and I will be back.

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Did you see my question?
Expert:  Maverick replied 1 year ago.

You may have a claim for retaliatory discharge but we are not permitted to represent JA's customers or to refer any particular lawyer to them. However, this link may help you locate a wrongful discharge attorney in your area.