Tina, Lawyer
Experience:  JD, BBA, recognized by ABA for excellence.
4460311

I am in healthcare tech Sales and I am considering leaving

Customer Question

I am in healthcare tech Sales and I am considering leaving for a competitor in the same space. Apparently at the time of employment I signed a non solicitation agreement that states that I cannot take employees from the company or sell directly to any customer of that company. I live in Arizona. I need to assure my prospective employer that I am not a risk to them. Can you help?
Category: Employment Law
Expert:  Loren replied 1 year ago.

Thank you for using JustAnswer. I am Loren, a licensed attorney for over 30 yrs, and I look forward to assisting you.

Expert:  Loren replied 1 year ago.

Why do you need to assure them of anything? Are you intending to breach the non solicitation?

Expert:  Loren replied 1 year ago.

Are you online with me?