hrpro37
hrpro37, Sr. Director, Human Resources
Experience:  10+ years of experience in human resources roles with a specialization in employment law
80178101

I need to send a picture of the document from my tablet and

Customer Question

I need to send a picture of the document from my tablet and need assistance on how to get it to you ....see attached documents
Category: Employment Law
Customer: replied 11 months ago.
Please call me(###) ###-####
Customer: replied 11 months ago.
Documents have been sent
Expert:  gsib replied 11 months ago.

Is there a specific JA expect whom you would like the document or the images to get to reach?

Regards,

G

Customer: replied 11 months ago.
Someone who is familiar with private business practice...I want to know if Ichoose to have my own business or work for a similar company in the parishes outlined in the document could my current employer use this document to hinder me for two year period.
Customer: replied 11 months ago.
Asad Ra***
Expert:  hrpro37 replied 11 months ago.

Thanks for using Just Answer. In order to review documents we would require a premium service purchase (it is an extra $10.00). I can send you over that service proposal and once it goes through I can review the documents and answer any questions you have.

Thank you,

Amber