How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site.
    Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask N Cal Attorney Your Own Question
N Cal Attorney
N Cal Attorney, Lawyer
Category: Employment Law
Satisfied Customers: 9336
Experience:  Since 1983
Type Your Employment Law Question Here...
N Cal Attorney is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

I worked for a pediatric company over a month they finally

Customer Question

I worked for a pediatric company over a month they finally sent 6 hundred dollars last Friday they still owe me 1750 they won't pay I'm being evicted
Submitted: 10 months ago.
Category: Employment Law
Expert:  N Cal Attorney replied 10 months ago.

I am sorry to hear this.

You can get their attention by filing a wage claim with the TWC, see

If you have a pending wage claim that might convince your landlord to give you an extension of time to pay the rent, but I cannot guarantee that.

I hope this information is helpful.