Employment Law

Employment Law Questions? Ask an Employment Lawyer.

Employment Law

I feel that I'm being targeted at work. I been employed for

Customer Question
a little over a year...
I feel that I'm being targeted at work. I been employed for a little over a year. The director resigned and we got a new director that worked there in the same position a couple years earlier. The new director hired a driver supervisor he's been there 2weeks and I have 2 write ups. I have not had a job performance write up since I been there. Also, a mutual friend said that he posted on social media that his job has a few opening's and we do not.
JA: Because employment law varies from place to place, can you tell me what state this is in?
Customer: I feel I have no one to turn to and my job is in jeapordy if I don't do something fast. I called hr no one was there to take my call. I left my name and number but, I'm scared he's gonna try to fire me before I can seek proper help.
JA: Has anything been filed or reported?
Customer: Maryland
JA: Anything else you want the lawyer to know before I connect you?
Customer: No nothing but the two write ups he gave me.
Submitted: 1 year ago.Category: Employment Law
9/9/2016
Employment Lawyer: Marsha411JD, Lawyer replied 1 year ago
Marsha411JD, Lawyer

Thank you for the information. First, I need to know what your specific legal question is. Then, can you tell me why you think this new supervisor might be targeting you instead of other employees? In other words, what do you think makes you different in the supervisor's eyes? Are you in a union?

Tina, Lawyer