Maverick
Maverick, Lawyer
Experience:  20 years professional experience
16823287

I was treated wrongfully and unfairly by my local police.

Customer Question

I was treated wrongfully and unfairly by my local police . They broke my arm (severely). I am a 65 year old man with no criminal record and a citizen in good standing with the small town in which
I have lived for over 14 years .Instead of protecting and serving .... they harassed me and injured me . I incurred approx, 48, 000 in medical bills from a 3 week stay . I also aquired a "super A-Fib heart condition due to the stress of the broken bone and pain .I feel that I have been treated unfairly and unjust . I want to sue the police as well as the city of Perryville , Md. ( where I reside)
Category: Employment Law
Expert:  JustAnswer replied 10 months ago.
Thanks for posting your question. We’re matching you to the right Expert, who will call you at the number you provided. Please leave any new details below.
Customer: replied 10 months ago.
My daughter can testify that the cop responsible had an attitude towards me , before the incident occurred .I was within 30 feet of my apartment . Had they treated me like a human being with an emotional issue , instead of treating me like a guilty criminal I wouldn't have suffered he broken arm , a "super A-Fib condition of the heart" and a stroke due to unforeseen circumstances brought on by the officers involved .
Expert:  Maverick replied 10 months ago.

Can you please state your specific legal question so we know what type of answer you are looking for?