Employment Law

Employment Law Questions? Ask an Employment Lawyer.

Employment Law

I'm a veteran of Operating Enduring Freedom with an

Customer Question
Hello I'm a veteran of...
Hello I'm a veteran of Operating Enduring Freedom with an honorable discharge, more specifically I left the US Army in 2010. I haven't been successful in getting a full time job,so instead I work 2 part-time jobs to make a living. I am the sole supporter of a family of 4 that is my wife doesn't have a job because she supports our autistic son as his caregiver.
I have applied to hundreds of jobs here in the northern Virginia area and had several interviews including the US Post office; Wal-Mart, Prince William County etc.. but none hired me. What about executive order 13518 which clearly stated this is illegal. Can you help me I have been off an on unemployment compensation for years. Some have even sent me letters like Wal-Mart and PW County I have a lot of evidence. Thank You, Mike
Submitted: 1 year ago.Category: Employment Law
9/6/2016
Employment Lawyer: P. Simmons, Lawyer replied 1 year ago
P. Simmons, Lawyer

Hi, My name is***** am an attorney with over 16 years experience. Hopefully I can help you with your legal question.

I am sorry for this dilemma. But not sure I understand your specific question. What is it you believe is illegal? You not being hired??

Tina, Lawyer