Employment Law

Employment Law Questions? Ask an Employment Lawyer.

Employment Law

Should i still file a claim against my employer receiving my

Customer Question
final paycheck 3weeks late after...
Should i still file a claim against my employer receiving my final paycheck 3weeks late after being fired
Submitted: 1 year ago.Category: Employment Law
8/31/2016
Employment Lawyer: Marsha411JD, Lawyer replied 1 year ago
Marsha411JD, Lawyer

Thank you for your question, however, I am not entirely clear about what you are asking. Can you clarify that for me? Are you saying that you have received your final pay check from the employer but they were late in paying it and you want to know if you should still file a wage complaint? If so, what would you be expecting as a result of the complaint?

Tina, Lawyer