How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site.
    Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Tina Your Own Question
Tina, Lawyer
Category: Employment Law
Satisfied Customers: 8184
Experience:  JD, BBA, recognized by ABA for excellence.
Type Your Employment Law Question Here...
Tina is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds


Customer Question

Submitted: 11 months ago.
Category: Employment Law
Expert:  CalAttorney2 replied 11 months ago.

Hello, My name is ***** ***** I will assist you today. Please give me a few minutes to write a response and identify any additional resources for you.

Expert:  CalAttorney2 replied 11 months ago.

I am sorry to learn of this issue.

Unfortunately, in reading your post, I am not sure exactly what occurred (I am speculating that you were terminated from your job based on your employer finding that you were unable to perform due to being intoxicated).

And I am not sure exactly what your specific legal question is. (We can only answer "general legal information" questions, we cannot provide formal legal representation or advice so we do need a more direct question (we do not need identifying information or anything like that, but an example would be "My boss terminated me yesterday for coming in late, I had a note from my doctor saying that I had an appointment. Can I get my job back?").