How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site. Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Law Educator, Esq. Your Own Question
Law Educator, Esq.
Law Educator, Esq., Attorney
Category: Employment Law
Satisfied Customers: 118777
Experience:  20+ Years of Employment Law Experience
Type Your Employment Law Question Here...
Law Educator, Esq. is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

I'm a medically retired employee from civil service. (on the

Customer Question

I'm a medically retired employee from civil service. (on the job injury 1985) over the years I've been harassed by being followed, fly overs of my home and I don't have anything going on with law enforcement (no criminal record) so I'm under the assumption that it possibly has something to do with being retired from my job! Is there anything I can do to find out the reason for these actions?
Submitted: 1 year ago.
Category: Employment Law
Expert:  Law Educator, Esq. replied 1 year ago.
Thank you for your question. I look forward to working with you to provide you the information you are seeking for educational purposes only.
Unfortunately, if they actually are following you to make sure you truly are disabled, there is nothing legally you can do to stop them from doing that. As far as fly overs most government agencies do not have the money to use fly over surveillance for disability fraud cases, they would send a private investigator to snoop around and try to take pictures of you doing activities you claim you cannot do because of your disability.
However, legally, no, there is no legal basis you can use to stop them from doing such investigations, if they even are really doing such an investigation. They legally do not have to disclose to you if they even are doing an investigation, so calling them would not help I am sorry to tell you.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call. Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
Expert:  Law Educator, Esq. replied 1 year ago.
Thank you for your reply.
IF you would like a phone call I will send a premium service request that you need to accept, but we can continue here by you using Reply for the price already deposited and nothing extra.