How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site.
    Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask hrpro37 Your Own Question
hrpro37, Sr. Director, Human Resources
Category: Employment Law
Satisfied Customers: 119
Experience:  10+ years of experience in human resources roles with a specialization in employment law
Type Your Employment Law Question Here...
hrpro37 is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

I will give it a try! I am a small business owner who

Customer Question

I will give it a try! I am a small business owner who provides services to the government under a time and materials labor hours contract. I provide services full-time and I have one person who provides half time services. No materials. There is a difference between what I charge for labor and what I pay myself and my half-time employee. This difference has accumulated over a year and a half. What can I do with the difference? Are there any government restrictions as to how I use this difference?
Submitted: 12 months ago.
Category: Employment Law
Expert:  hrpro37 replied 12 months ago.


Thanks for using JustAnswer.

There are no restrictions in how you use the different between your profit and what you pay employees (which would include yourself). Congratulations on being a successful business owner!

If you have any follow up questions feel free to let me know and please rate me so that I receive credit for addressing your question (it does not cost anything additional to rate me).

Thank you,