How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site.
    Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Tina Your Own Question
Tina, Lawyer
Category: Employment Law
Satisfied Customers: 8184
Experience:  JD, BBA, recognized by ABA for excellence.
Type Your Employment Law Question Here...
Tina is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

Just received a notice from eeoc about a terminated employee

Customer Question

just received a notice from eeoc about a terminated employee who is now trying to file a sexual harassment claim and i need an atorney to draft a response
JA: Because laws vary from place to place, can you tell me what state this is in?
Customer: coloarado
JA: Have you talked to a lawyer yet?
Customer: no trying to locate one now
JA: Anything else you think the lawyer should know?
Customer: case is totally without merit indivual was terninated for stealing
Submitted: 11 months ago.
Category: Employment Law
Expert:  Law Educator, Esq. replied 11 months ago.
Thank you for your question. I look forward to working with you to provide you the information you are seeking for educational purposes only.
Legally we are forbidden by state law from representing you or anyone else from this site. If you are seeking representation, which includes drafting a response, you need to use a local employment attorney which you can find at the same sites used by other attorneys, or

Related Employment Law Questions