Tina, Lawyer
Experience:  JD, BBA, recognized by ABA for excellence.
4460311

I am working at *****************, located in Shoreline,

Customer Question

I am working at *****************, located in Shoreline, which is run by DSHS, WA State. While I was waiting the interview result( interview was held on 3/23/16) with working same job, I was noticed that position was filled with current WA State employee on 7/6/16 from my Supervisor. So I would be moved to an on-call position. He said there is no way to stop this order. Since my Supervisor did not know my interview results, I asked Olympia HR on 7/10/16 for the result of interview. In response, they answered that the recruitment for the full time non-permanent position was cancelled due to an organizational change. Originally this job was open as full time permanent position on 2/22/16. As soon as I filed the application through web site, I received an e-mail(2/23/16)from WA State HR that this job was discontinued and would be re-posted as a non-permanent full time position. Of course I reapplied that job and had interview on 3/23/16. After interview my supervisor told me that I was the preferred candidate for the position. Also he would ask me whether or not I received a hiring letter from Olympia HR. This went on until the end of June 2016. As I reviewed these facts, it is clear to me what their intention is. I seems that they were not interested in interviewing anyone for the full time position, whether it was permanent nor non-permanent. Organizational change means giving my current position to a more senior State Employee, so they did not need to interview anyone for a full time position. Of course I tried contact my union once I realized my situation, but union did not take positive any action at all. FYI, I filed my mail this matter to EEOC on 7/25/16, I am not sure my complain had been filed properly or not. Please carefully consider my situation and facts that I am presenting. Thank you.
Category: Employment Law
Expert:  Phillips Esq. replied 1 year ago.

Hello: This is Attorney Phillips. Welcome to Justanswer! I will be assisting you today with your post.

I am sorry, but I am having difficulty understanding your post.

Kindly review, edit, properly identify the parties and your issues, ask specific question(s), and resubmit.

Are you alleging that you are being discriminated against? If so, on what basis?

Thank you for your cooperation,

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Thank you. I want to meet you if your location is close Seattle area. Can you send e mail your contact e mail and phone number and physical address. I will give detailed information if you want. E mail communication would be better. Thanks.
John ********

Hello Mr. Kim.

No, I am not close to Seattle area. Also, I cannot meet you or communicate with you outside of this forum.

Kindly provide the information that I requested so that I can address your concerns.

Thank you for your cooperation,

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Thank you for your reply. Sorry I don't want want phone conversation since I have English communication barrier. Thank you for your help.
John ******

Hello Mr. Kim:

You can still respond to my information request so that I can assist you on this thread.

Here is my information request:

Thank you for your cooperation,

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
M
Hi Hello
I can't explain in this limited space. So if you give me your e mail and physical address I"ll give more detailed information. Otherwise, I can't.

Hello: Unfortunately, I cannot give you my personal information. So, I will opt out and open this up to other Attorneys to see if they may be able to assist you.

Best wishes,

Expert:  Law Educator, Esq. replied 1 year ago.
Thank you for your question. I look forward to working with you to provide you the information you are seeking for educational purposes only.
I am a DIFFERENT CONTRIBUTOR and am willing to assist you to provide you the information you are seeking.
Please realize we do not and cannot represent you as it is forbidden by state law and as such we cannot have communication with you other than in this forum
If you would like information, please ask a specific question about your facts provided above. If you are seeking representation, you need to get an attorney locally.