Phillips Esq., Attorney-at-Law
Experience:  B.A.; M.B.A.; J.D.
16551887

I filed for workers comp in CA but have not received

Customer Question

I filed for workers comp in CA but have not received treatment other than my personal doctor or received any benefits yet. I did file for SDI in the meantime but I would like to withdraw my wc claim. Can I withdraw and still continue my SDI application?
Category: Employment Law
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
receive benefits if I notify sdi that I withdrew my claim?
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I just found out I have to release medical information and I can't use my own doctor. my doctor says sdi would be better to move to at this point
Expert:  Phillips Esq. replied 1 year ago.

Hello: This is Attorney Phillips. Welcome to Justanswer! I am preparing my response to your post, and I will post my response very shortly. Thank you for your patience.

Your Questions:

Can I withdraw and still continue my SDI application?

Response 1: Yes, you can.

and receive benefits if I notify sdi that I withdrew my claim?

Response 2: Yes. For more information, click here.

If you do not have any follow-up question(s), kindly give a positive rating to my response so that I can receive credit for responding to your post. There is no additional cost to you for doing this.

Thank you for your cooperation.