Tina, Lawyer
Experience:  JD, BBA, recognized by ABA for excellence.
4460311

I need an employment attorney specializing in federal

Customer Question

I need an employment attorney specializing in federal employee issues
Category: Employment Law
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call. Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Hi. The below text is an email I sent to the OIG that summarizes my issues. In addition there may be collusion with the Local APWU and the below USPS employees. Any advice you can offer is greatly appreciated (and paid for, lol, trying to keep it light...) Thank you for your prompt attention.
To Whom it May Concern:I am writing today, August 14 2016, to request that OIG take possession of the telephonic and electronic communication devices, computers, tablets, cell phones etc., personal and USPS issued. I am making this request to ensure the integrity of potential evidence and protect the chain of custody of said telephonic and electronic communication devices.I request that the following USPS employee's aforementioned telephonic and electronic communication devices, personal and USPS issued, be secured for the above stated reasons:Meredith Kearns: 1425 Crooked Hill Rd, Harrisburg, PA 17107 Personal cell phone # unknown. Home address unknown.It is my belief this is an urgent matter because there may be collusion with the following USPS employees:
Valerie Noga: ***** Hazleton, PA 18201. Personal cell phone #(###) ###-#### Home address unknown.Maureen Kolbush: 231 N Wyoming St, Hazleton, PA 18201. Personal cell phone #(###) ###-#### Home address unknown.Nicole V. Cook:***** Conygham, PA 18219. Personal cell phone #(###) ###-#### Home address unknown.Angela M Graham: 1425 Crooked Hill Rd, Harrisburg, PA 17107 Personal cell phone # unknown. Home address unknown.Diane Tamanosky: 1425 Crooked Hill Rd, Harrisburg, PA 17107 Personal cell phone # unknown. Home address unknown.Ernesto (Ernie) Cascino: 1425 Crooked Hill Rd, Harrisburg, PA 17107. Personal cell phone # unknown. Home address unknown.These collusions include and may not be limited to: ***** ***** forgery of Federal documents, illegal hiring practices, mail tampering, retaliation per US Federal guidelines and HIPPA laws.Please feel free to call me as soon as possible to discuss this matter further.Regards,Karin M Cabell
PTF
Weston, PA 18256
Cell #(###) ###-####
Expert:  Law Educator, Esq. replied 1 year ago.
Thank you for your question. I look forward to working with you to provide you the information you are seeking for educational purposes only.
Are you looking to hire an attorney from this site? If so it is forbidden by state law for any expert on this site to represent any customer of the site. We are only allowed to answer questions and provide information, we cannot represent anyone from this site. If you have a specific question, please ask.