Employment Law

Employment Law Questions? Ask an Employment Lawyer.

Employment Law

One question if an H?R of A said company that you worked for

Customer Question
or told you that your...
One question if an H?R of A said company that you worked for or told you that your were under investigation by way of said another employee saying you sexually harassed her then changes her story blames older gentleman who works at the same location but was shot down by that said superviser at that time as a false claims to her being harassed by the older gentleman and blames the young black superviser of Air port Van Rentall and says no here's a complaint against the superviser the next day in the same sentence after the fact of going on records to HR Janet About Alleged Superviser Richardson saying to Her Angel can I eat you out I laughed at HR when she told me This Then she runs to the director Todd and ends up fired for Filling and making of a sudden and false claims against a valuable service superviser who drives 82miles dedicated for two years and eats all the b.s and discuss in the workplace should that superviser who had never been charged for any of this but but called to Director Todds office to Discuss and issue that doesn't even have any thing to do with management especially a agents manager who should be observing The reaction of each client for said company what was Marvin Managna doing in Director Todds office when ***** ***** was only summoned to sign a bogus write up to protect airport Van Rentals interest but also letting Superviser Richardson sign a bogus write up in the presence only to have a witness to this said companies many mistakes I know a lot more wanna have lunch(###) ###-####oh and they fired Janet the HR For Breaching a confidentially and mentioning mr ***** *****s name in every interview with said other female employees mentioning plus saying clearly to other females employed by AVR Airport Van Rentals has ***** ***** the superviser ever come on to you man I'm and out cast that's crazy these people should have done better research on ex felons cause in prison all we do is take orders and when there's disorder we get shit straight bye
Submitted: 1 year ago.Category: Employment Law
8/11/2016
Employment Lawyer: Maverick, Lawyer replied 1 year ago
Maverick
Maverick, Lawyer

Since there is a lot of information here to discuss did you want to do a phone call? If so, then please accept the offer I send to you and then type in your phone number so that I can call you. Please know that JA's site disclaimers apply to phone calls as well. I will send you the offer now...

Tina, Lawyer