Tina, Lawyer
Experience:  JD, BBA, recognized by ABA for excellence.
4460311

I need to write a rebuttal letter because the federal job

Customer Question

I need to write a rebuttal letter because the federal job that I applied for found a case that happened over 20 years ago.
JA: Because employment law varies from place to place, can you tell me what state this is in?
Customer: Washington
JA: Have you talked to a lawyer yet?
Customer: No
JA: Anything else you think the lawyer should know?
Customer: No
Category: Employment Law
Expert:  Law Educator, Esq. replied 1 year ago.
Thank you for your question. I look forward to working with you to provide you the information you are seeking for educational purposes only.
What is your question for us on this issue? We are not able to actually write the letter for you (as state laws consider that representation and forbid us from representing anyone from this site), but we can review what you right to make sure it is appropriate and suggest any corrections you may want to consider.