Employment Law

Employment Law Questions? Ask an Employment Lawyer.

Employment Law

I am an independent state contractor for health care

Customer Question
services. My colleagues and...
I am an independent state contractor for health care services. My colleagues and I, all of whom are independent, are aware of work being funneled by a state agency to one particular healthcare agency in our region. This has impaired our ability to earn a living as independent providers. What is the proper course of action for us to take?
Submitted: 1 year ago.Category: Employment Law
8/10/2016
Employment Lawyer: Irwin Law, Attorney replied 1 year ago
Irwin Law
Irwin Law, Attorney

Such improper conduct should be brought to the attention of your state's attorney general. You should turn over the information that you have regarding referrals and possible kick backs. The AG will want to conduct an investigation.

Please be so kind as to promptly rate this answer favorably so that I may be compensated and the question may be closed in the system. There is no additional cost to you. Thanks again for using JUST ANSWER.

Irwin Law
Irwin Law
Irwin Law, Attorney