Irwin Law
Irwin Law, Attorney
Experience:  Lawyer & Real Estate Broker, 30+ years, foreclosure, land contracts, inheritance, probate.
18215332

I am an independent state contractor for health care

Customer Question

I am an independent state contractor for health care services. My colleagues and I, all of whom are independent, are aware of work being funneled by a state agency to one particular healthcare agency in our region. This has impaired our ability to earn a living as independent providers. What is the proper course of action for us to take?
Category: Employment Law
Expert:  Irwin Law replied 11 months ago.

Such improper conduct should be brought to the attention of your state's attorney general. You should turn over the information that you have regarding referrals and possible kick backs. The AG will want to conduct an investigation.

Please be so kind as to promptly rate this answer favorably so that I may be compensated and the question may be closed in the system. There is no additional cost to you. Thanks again for using JUST ANSWER.