How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site.
    Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Irwin Law Your Own Question
Irwin Law
Irwin Law, Attorney
Category: Employment Law
Satisfied Customers: 7308
Experience:  Lawyer & Real Estate Broker, 30+ years, foreclosure, land contracts, inheritance, probate.
Type Your Employment Law Question Here...
Irwin Law is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

I am an independent state contractor for health care

Customer Question

I am an independent state contractor for health care services. My colleagues and I, all of whom are independent, are aware of work being funneled by a state agency to one particular healthcare agency in our region. This has impaired our ability to earn a living as independent providers. What is the proper course of action for us to take?
Submitted: 11 months ago.
Category: Employment Law
Expert:  Irwin Law replied 11 months ago.

Such improper conduct should be brought to the attention of your state's attorney general. You should turn over the information that you have regarding referrals and possible kick backs. The AG will want to conduct an investigation.

Please be so kind as to promptly rate this answer favorably so that I may be compensated and the question may be closed in the system. There is no additional cost to you. Thanks again for using JUST ANSWER.