How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site.
    Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Law Educator, Esq. Your Own Question
Law Educator, Esq.
Law Educator, Esq., Attorney
Category: Employment Law
Satisfied Customers: 117370
Experience:  20+ Years of Employment Law Experience
Type Your Employment Law Question Here...
Law Educator, Esq. is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

Is there a form you use for pay changes for no calls or no

Customer Question

Good Morning, Is there a form you use for pay changes for no calls or no shows so we can use it for new hires in our restaurant . Chef gray Kunz communicated with you the other day, I am just following up.
Submitted: 1 year ago.
Category: Employment Law
Expert:  Law Educator, Esq. replied 1 year ago.

Thank you for your question. I look forward to working with you to provide you the information you are seeking for educational purposes only.

There are no general forms for that type of things. You can give every employee a set of rules of employment in writing and have them sign them and keep a copy in their employee file that sets out the rules of employment. You can set the rules for whatever you want, including pay reduction for no call/no show or even termination.

Related Employment Law Questions